(as of Jun 13,2021 23:17:01 UTC – Details)
Starting over after my father’s sudden death was bad enough, but the four boys who rule Alstone College, my new university, are determined to make my life even more difficult. One in particular. Caiden Cavendish.
My nightmare. My shadow. My stepbrother.
My dad’s death was an accident… Lie.
My life isn’t in danger… Lie.
The Four won’t bring mayhem to my life… Lie.
I don’t want Caiden Cavendish… Lie.
Eeny, meeny, miny, mo.
The Four are coming for you, Snow.
Note: This book is not a standalone, and may contain triggers for some readers.
- "In a world of popular foursomes, whether that is reverse harem or college bullies, TLWT is a standout in its own right." – Sue, Lager & Lefse Book Blog
- "If I could give it more than 5 stars I would." – Siobhan, Bookish Vibes
- "Becca Steele delivers an amazing book that is sure to be a top read and absolutely sets a high standard for any other reads this year." – Ashley, The Art of Reading
- "You'll laugh out loud and get your heart stolen, but I'll have to say nothing- and I do mean that- prepares you for the adrenaline frenzy this book will leave you in." – Mercedez, NativeHippies BookObsession
- "Becca Steele expertly crafted a storyline that leaves you guessing and wanting more! I couldn't put it down." – Ash, Ash Lovesbooks
- "I was hooked from the very first page and didn't want the story to end. YOU NEED to read this book." – Chrystal, Goodreads reviewer
- "This book had it all: tons of suspense, hot alpha males, a kick-butt female lead that is confident and smart, and a storyline that will keep you hooked from start to finish." – Ebonie, Goodreads reviewer