Email optimization and deliverability go hand-in-hand when it comes to sending emails, and that’s why MarTech Today created the very first resource for marketing professionals that encompasses the elements of both. The Periodic Table of Email Optimization and Deliverability is a comprehensive resource designed to guide you through the different elements required to keep your emails out of the spam folder and in front of your subscribers.
Explore this new resource with its architect, Jennifer Cannon, Senior Editor at MarTech Today, and April Mullen, Director of Strategic Insights at SparkPost, co-founder of Women of Email during this free webinar. They’ll be taking a look at some of the emerging elements and trends that brands and email marketers need to embrace in 2020, including:
- What you need to know about BIMI (Brand Indicators for Messaging Identification)
- Artificial Intelligence vs Machine Learning for email marketers
- How Voice Assistants will play into how email marketers develop emails this year
- Compliance — what you need to know about GDPR, CCPA and maintaining a compliant data set
- The impact of AMP for Email on brands’ email marketing efforts
Don’t miss it! Register today for Emerging Elements for Email Marketers in 2020 from the Periodic Table of Email and Deliverability.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.